Clear Lake,

Washington

Skagit County Fire District #4 was founded in 1946. We developed a membership in 1947 when we purchased our first engine and took delivery of it on April 13, 1948. This fire engine has since been restored (thanks to Stacy Jansma) and is proudly displayed at all of the fire departments community events. The fire station #1 on Jackson Street was built in 1981 and currently houses 2 fire engines, a 3000 gallon tender, and an aid car. This station also has adequate space for our departments training needs. We train once, sometimes twice a week to keep up with the growing demand of the fire service so we are able to bring the best possible service to our community, its residents, and to the citizens who are just passing through town. We are proud to call ourselves The CLEAR LAKE FIRE DEPARTMENT

Fire

Department